Ownership of the web site
The domains dextailstands.com are owned by the Publiverd S.L. with Fiscal Identity Number B-61218921, holder of the intellectual property rights to the Webs and their contents, without prejudice to the legitimate rights of third parties. Its address for the purposes of this Legal Notice is C/Técnica 5, Nave 7, 08917 – Badalona (Barcelona). You can contact us via the following email address: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The Legal Notice and/or Conditions governing the services provided via this web site, may be subject to changes of any type, when Publiverd S.L. considers this opportune, or in order to adapt them to any legislative or technological changes in the future. These changes will be adequately reported, being valid from their publication on this web site, except when stated otherwise.
Products and/or services
Publiverd S.L. offers specific services/products to users, subject to the terms and conditions indicated on this web site, with the user having to carefully read the conditions applied to each service, which shall in no case provide exemption, except through express declaration to the contrary, from compliance with that stipulated in the Legal Notice.
Publiverd S.L. makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents published on this web site. All contents offered via the web site is up to date, with Publiverd S.L. reserving the right to make changes at any time. Publiverd S.L. shall not be liable for the consequences which may result from errors in the contents provided by third parties which may appear on this web site.
Publiverd S.L. provides links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or sites which are located outside this web site. The presence of these links on the web site are for information purposes.
Limitation of liability
There is no guarantee that the services on the web site shall be uninterrupted, appropriate, safe or free from error, nor is any guarantee provided with respect to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, or the precision or reliability of any information obtained. There is neither control over, nor ownership, nor any guarantee provided for the exactitude, quality, truth or suitability of the information or services facilitated or provided by third parties via the web site. Equally, there is no control over or guarantee of the absence of any virus or other damaging elements within the contents and services facilitated or provided by third parties via the web site.
Publiverd S.L. shall not be held liable for the contents of web sites outside its page to which there are links. Neither shall it be held liable for any damage or loss which may result due to the connection to or use of any content, product or service available on the web sites to which there are links. Publiverd S.L. cannot guarantee the availability and the correct operation of links to other web sites.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
This web site and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation with regards to intellectual property. The modification, copying, reproduction, download, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the Portal is prohibited, if not in possession of the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or with the legal right to do so. Access to the web site in no case implies acquisition on the part of the users of property rights over any of the contents contained therein.
References to commercial brands, registered trademarks or distinctive signs, whether owned by Publiverd S.L. or by third parties, implicitly carry a prohibition on their use without the consent of Publiverd S.L. or their legitimate owners. At no time, except through express declaration, does access to or use of the Portal and/or its contents, confer on the user any right over the brands, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein which are protected under law.
Browsing and Security
Publiverd S.L. makes every effort to guarantee that browsing on this web site can be carried out under the best conditions. Publiverd S.L. shall not be held liable for damage of any nature suffered by users through the use of browsers or versions which are different to the browsers for which this web site has been designed.
Publiverd S.L. shall not be liable for nor can guarantee that access to this web site is uninterrupted, or that the site is free from error. In no case shall Publiverd S.L. be liable for losses of any nature arising from the access to and use of this web site.
The terms and conditions governing this web site, together with any relationships which may result, are protected by and subject to Spanish legislation.
Terms and conditions of use
Publiverd S.L. reserves the right to suspend or cancel access in the event that it is used to infringe any applicable law or the normal standards of use on the internet, or that its domain is used in relation to any illegal activity, or if notification is received in this regard by a competent authority or in any other scenario covered under current legislation.
Users, in their use of the web site and the services linked to it, shall respect the following obligations:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate via the web site or via any of the services linked to it any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other instrument or electronic device which may be capable of causing damage to the web site, to any of the services linked to it, or to any equipment, systems or networks of the owner of the domain, to any user, to their providers, or in general to any third party, or is in any other way capable of causing any type of change or impeding its normal operation.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents property of the domain owner, its providers or third parties.
- Not to use the contents, and specifically the information obtained via the web site to forward publicity, to send messages for sales purposes, or for any other commercial purpose, and not to collect or store third party personal data.
- They must abstain from evading or manipulating any established technical features, whether on the web site, or in any of the services or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through it, designed for the protection of rights.
- They must abstain from eliminating signs identifying the rights (intellectual and industrial property, or any other) of the owner of the domain or third parties which feature on the web site, and in each and every one of the various services offered through it.
- They must abstain from any action which may result in traffic being diverted away from the web site.