Website owner identification
The owner of this website is Publiverd S.L., tax ID B-61218921, with headquarters at Calle Técnica, 5 08917 Badalona (Barcelona) and email contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is responsible for the personal data collected on this website?
Publiverd S.L., tax ID B-61218921, with headquarters at Calle Técnica, 5 08917 Badalona (Barcelona) and email contact at email@example.com is responsible for the data collected on this website.
What information will we receive from you?
On our website, the only personal information that we can collect from you is that which is necessary to respond to your questions in relation to our services though our online contact form. In the case that you subscribe to our newsletter, we will utilize your email address to send updates from the firm. Finally, if you post a comment on an article on our site, we will obtain your email address and name.
What is the purpose of collecting your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to questions you send us using our online contact form.
- To send newsletters, should you subscribe to them.
- To send business communications if you expressly agree to them.
- To allow you to comment on articles published on our website.
What is the legal basis of collecting personal information?
The legal basis of collecting your personal information is the legitimate concern to respond to the queries you present, as well as to allow you to post comments on articles published on our site, and to receive permission to send you newsletters and/or business communications.
How long will we store your personal information?
We will store your personal information while we maintain a pre-contractual and contractual relationship. You may contact us at any time to request that we erase your personal information. In that case, your personal information will be blocked and erased, available only to Judicial and Court Authorities, the Public Prosecutor, and the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as relevant Government Agencies and authorities necessary to resolve matters concerning liability and the collection of your personal information. Should legal recourse be exercised, we will store your personal information during the period of the statute of limitations for appeals and subsequent consultation.
Recipients or categories of recipients of your information
Your personal information will not be provided nor surrendered to any entity not affiliated with this online portal. In the case that you purchase a product, and that it is necessary to send it via mail services, your contact information will be made available to the corresponding transport agency.
International transfers of your information
We do not perform international transfers of your personal information of any type or category.
What are your rights?
The GDPR grants you the following rights, which you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is necessary that the email address used to exercise your rights is the same address which was initially provided to us.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal information is being processed, and in that case, you have the right to access personal information and information related to said process. You have a right to obtain a copy of personal data that is subjected to processing.
Right to rectification
You have the right to rectify, without undue delay, incorrect personal information that concerns you. Keeping in mind the purposes of collecting your personal information, you have the right to complete personal information that may be incomplete.
Right of erasure
You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of the personal information that concerns you. We are obligated to eliminate, without undue delay, personal data in the following instances:
- the personal information is no longer necessary in regard to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the person concerned withdraws consent given for specific purposes, or withdraws consent expressly given for the processing of special categories of information, such as those that disclose political opinions, so long as the treatment is not grounded in another legal basis;
- the person concerned objects to having their personal information processed for reasons related to their personal situation, and no other reasons for maintaining the data take precedence;
- the personal data has been processed illegitimately;
- personal information must be erased by the data controller to comply with the legal obligation established by the Union Law and Member States.
The obligation to block and/or erase personal data is not enforceable when the processing is necessary to:
- exercise the right to the freedom of expression and information;
- comply with a legal obligation imposed upon the data collector that requires processing said personal information enforced by the Union Law and Member States;
- fulfill a mandate carried out in public interest or to exercise public powers conferred upon the data collector;
- collect information for archive purposes in the interest of the public, investigate for scientific, historical, or statistical purposes, in the cases that the right to erasure would make it impossible or greatly obstruct the accomplishment of the objectives of said data processing;
- formulate, exercise, or defend against legal claims.
Restricting data processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information in the following cases:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal information, during a time period which allows us to verify their correctness;
- If the processing of your data was unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of your personal information, and instead request their use be restricted;
- If we do not need your personal information for the original processing purposes, but you need them to formulate, exercise, or defend against legal claims;
- If you oppose to your data being processed for reasons related to your particular situation, while the decision on your objection, as well as the data collector’s reasons for processing your data, are being reviewed.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal information that concerns you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Objection to data processing
You have the right to object to your personal information being processed, in any moment, for reasons related to your particular situation, based upon article 6, section 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR. We will cease processing personal data, unless we can demonstrate legitimate, overriding reasons that prevail over the interests, rights, or liberties of the party concerned, or for the formulation, exercise, or defense against legal claims.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw previously given consent in any moment to process your personal data.
Claims before data protection authorities
You have the right to make claims to the data protection authorities in matters relating to the protection of your personal information in the case that you consider your personal information is not being processed correctly.
Data processing of minors
Our services should only be used by those who are 18 years and older. In the case that you are not 18 years of age, you should refrain from using our services. We can request official documentation to certify proof of age.